Car crashes are among the most common causes of accidental injury and death, and they can take a devastating toll on victims and their families.
Car accidents happen every day, and unfortunately, they can lead to life-altering injuries.
If you were hurt in a crash due to another driver’s negligence, you need to be able to protect your legal rights and financial interests. You may be entitled to compensation for your damages!
The details of your auto accident could have a significant effect on your personal injury claim. If your report of the accident is being disputed by the other driver or their insurance company, having your information clear and detailed, including photos, witness statements and other notes can be beneficial to your case.
Information that is important to make note of includes:
- When the crash occurred (time and date);
- The weather and road conditions at the time of the wreck;
- Basic contact information for both drivers;
- Basic contact information for any witnesses;
- Brief statements from any witnesses;
- Photos and notes of damage to both vehicles;
- List of your obvious injuries; and notes from your doctor’s reports and tests;
- Photos of any visible injuries including scratches and bruises;
- Police Report;
- If any traffic tickets were issued at the scene of the accident.
FREE CASE EVALUATION
Please do not send proprietary information.
Due to the nature of electronic transmissions
and the internet, we are not liable for the
sending or receiving of your email information.
The sending of your e-mail should not be
construed to be the formation of a lawyer/client relationship.
Do I Really Need An Accident Attorney?
Many people make the mistake of thinking that their accident was minor so you do not need an attorney. Among other reasons, working with an experienced auto accident attorney can help take the burden of your case off your mind so you can focus on healing.
Details can be overwhelming when you are still reeling from the accident. We can sift through the evidence, evaluate the police reports, and interview witnesses.
Insurance companies are adept at doing all they can to pay the least. We speak with the insurance companies and advocate on your behalf.
Understanding what you are entitled to after an accident is something you can’t find on Google. We strive to get you fair compensation based on the severity of the damage and your injuries, and fight to get you the best results possible based on the facts of your case.
Some insurance companies will attempt to drag out the case or try to get you to settle. We will take the responsible parties to court if it is necessary.
Our Auto Accident experience includes the following types of accidents:
- Major rear end accidents due to driver inattentiveness, excessive speed and tailgating;
- Vehicles that have crossed the medium barrier;
- Cases involving debris on the roadway due to motorists’ failure to secure items/loads to their vehicle/truck.
- Failure to stop at red light and stop signs
If you have suffered a serious injury in a car accident, you may be eligible to receive compensation for the damages you have endured. Liable parties may be required to compensate victims for medical expenses, loss of income, or earning potential, and pain and suffering.
To know the facts it is important to talk to an auto accident lawyer who will explain your rights and options, free of charge.